Brewer Position: Inverted
Filter: 1 AeroPress Classic, Rinsed
Water: Perfect Coffee Water, 90°C, 150ml
Grinder: Two Grinders. Timemore at a very coarse grinder, followed by a Kinu grinder at setting 4. Sift the fines out (100-200 microns).
Coffee: Quietly Coffee x Cafe Imports Colombia Finca Juan Martin, Natural, Striped Red Bourbon
1. Pour coffee into chamber
2. Pour 94ml of water and stir 35 times gently
3. At 1:20 screw on cap and press out remaining air
4. At 1:30 flip and press for 30 seconds from 1:40 - 2:10
5. You will have about 58-64g of concentrate
6. Bypass 90C water to 150g
7. Aim for TDS of 1.3 – 1.35 (it is amazing at this strength)
Optional: use extract chilled ice balls (3 at the bottom and 1 on top. total of 4). It will give you a smooth mouthfeel.