Each year, the World AeroPress Championship brings tens of thousands of coffee-lovers together to revel in a competition that is all about inclusivity, accessibility and having fun.
In our experience, coffee professionals and enthusiasts alike are forever keen to get together for a good time — they simply need a catalyst to make it happen.
Those companies and individuals that put in the work to host events become pillars of their community and are always top of mind. Think it could be you? Read on.
Questions and Answers
- Who typically hosts WAC Events?
- What are my key responsibilities as an Official Hosting Organisation?
- What do Hosts get from WAC organisers?
- How are hosting applications evaluated?
- Is there already a Hosting Organisation in my country?
- What does it cost to be a National Host?
- How do I host a Regional Championship?