Brewer position: Inverted
Filter type: Aesir Filter
Filter prep: Rinsed
Coffee weight: 30g
Grinder: Mahlkonig EK43S
Grind size: 7/10 (1=very fine, 10=very coarse)
Type of water: Spa Blauw (30ppm)
Total brew time: 1:00
1. Pour 100g of water on the coffee in 10 seconds.
2. Stir firmly for 20 times in 10 seconds.
3. Put the filter cap with rinsed filter on the brewer and gently press out excess air.
4. At 40 seconds, flip the AeroPress and press out all coffee.
5. You should end up with roughly 60g of extracted coffee.
6. Add 100g of water to the extracted coffee.
7. Taste and add more water until the desired strength (I ended up with 120g dilution)
8. Cool the brew down to roughly 60°C (140°F) by stirring and decanting
9. Slurp & enjoy!